Compete Acrylic Liquid
High quality acrylic liquid for creating artificial nails. Its composition offers a strong bond between the material and the natural nail.
Use it in combination with Compete acrylic powders and is a high speed liquid.
All our products are Cruelty free and have been approved by the Leaping Bunny International.
- Prepare the nails with a dry manicure
- Clean hands and nail surfaces with the Cleanser / Sanitizer.
- Shape the nails with a 180 grid file. Then rub the nail surface with a 180 grid file to completely remove the gloss.
- Remove the dust with a nail brush.
- Avoiding the nails, carefully apply Superbond and allow to dry with air for a few seconds.
- Apply the appropriate nail forms under the free edge of the nail, ensuring that it fits securely.
- Pour a small amount of Compete Acrylic Liquid in an acrylic jar to prepare the brush
- Once the brush has a sufficient amount of liquid, we place it in the jar of acrylic powder until the "ball" for building is created.
- We start building from the free end of the nail, then we move on to the Stress Zone and finally we place our material in the area of the cuticles.
- Allow the material to dry on its own.
- Shape the nail to your desired look
- Finally, follow the process of applying soak gel polish color and applying Top Coat.