2146 Another Red
The soak off gel polish colours of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® stand out in the market due to its variety of colours, excellent quality and high durability. They offer intense shine, are very easy to remove and do not “wrinkle ” during curing.
The rich colour palette of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® has more than 500 colour codes with new must have shades being added every season!
All our products are Cruelty free and have been approved by the Leaping Bunny International.
|Nail Polish Colours||
|Nail Polish Coverage||
|Nail Polish Type||
Soak Off Gel Polish
Autumn / Winter 2021
Soak off gel polish application
- Prepare the nails with a dry manicure.
- Apply Superbond and allow to dry with air for 30 seconds.
- Carefully apply a thin layer of Base coat avoiding the cuticles.
- Cure for 2 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 60 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Starting at the base of the nail and moving towards the free end, apply a thin layer of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® soak off gel polish.
- Cure for 2 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 30 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Apply a second thin layer of the soak off gel polish color of your choice and cure again, in the same way as above.
- Apply the top coat of your choice and cure for 3 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 90 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- If using Wipe Off Top Coat, remove the sticky layer with the Cleanser / Sanitizer.
- Apply Cuticle Oil and gently massage.
- If you choose Non Wipe Top Coat, after curing, let the customer's hand "cool" for 60 seconds to maintain maximum gloss.
- If you choose Wipe Off Top Coat, you must remove the sticky layer with Cleanser / Sanitizer after curing.
- For 15 Total Eclipse curring time is 3 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 60 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.