1919 She Sells
Soak Off Gel Polish with mesmerizing color changes and tiny shiny particles. It can be applied over any other Gel polish.
The soak off gel polish colours of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® stand out in the market due to its variety of colours, excellent quality and high durability. They offer intense shine, are very easy to remove and do not “wrinkle ” during curing.
The rich colour palette of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® has more than 500 colour codes with new must have shades being added every season!
All our products are Cruelty free and have been approved by the Leaping Bunny International.
Spring / Summer 2019
|Nail Polish Colours||
|Nail Polish Coverage||
|Nail Polish Type||
Soak Off Gel Polish
Soak off gel polish application
- Prepare the nails with a dry manicure.
- Apply Superbond and allow to dry with air for 30 seconds.
- Carefully apply a thin layer of Base coat avoiding the cuticles.
- Cure for 2 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 60 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Starting at the base of the nail and moving towards the free end, apply a thin layer of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® soak off gel polish.
- Cure for 2 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 30 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Apply a second thin layer of the soak off gel polish color of your choice and cure again, in the same way as above.
- Apply the top coat of your choice and cure for 3 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 90 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- If using Wipe Off Top Coat, remove the sticky layer with the Cleanser / Sanitizer.
- Apply Cuticle Oil and gently massage.
- If you choose Non Wipe Top Coat, after curing, let the customer's hand "cool" for 60 seconds to maintain maximum gloss.
- If you choose Wipe Off Top Coat, you must remove the sticky layer with Cleanser / Sanitizer after curing.
- For 15 Total Eclipse curring time is 3 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 60 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.