- We prepare the natural nail with a dry manicure.
- Spread a layer of Superbond and let it dry on its own.
- Apply a thin layer of Base Coat and curing for 2 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 60 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Starting at the base of the nail and moving towards the free end, apply a thin layer of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® soak off gel polish.
- Cure for 3 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 30 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Apply a second thin layer of the soak off gel polish color of your choice and cure again, in the same way as above.
- Then place the special foil gel and cure for 2 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 60 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Cut a small surface from the foil of your choice, stick it on the nail and remove it with quick movements
- Place the Top Coat of your choice and cure.
* Extra tip for longer duration: once you have finished applying the foil you can first install Wipe Off Top Coat and then the Non-Wipe Top Coat.