Brush on Builder application
- Prepare the nails with a dry manicure
- Apply Superbond to the nails and allow to dry with air
- Apply thin, even coats from making sure you have properly sealed the nail edges.
- Apply it carefully without coming into contact with the cuticles.
- Cure for 3 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 60 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Then apply your favorite GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® soak off gel polish.
- Finish with the Top Coat of your choice.
- If you choose Non Wipe Top Coat, after curing let the customer’s hand “cool” for 60 seconds to maintain maximum gloss.
- If you choose Wipe Off Top Coat, you must remove the sticky layer with Cleanser / Sanitizer after curing.
Use the enhanced Brush on Builder base to create a small extension of up to 3 mm:
- Apply Superbond and let it dry by air
- For a small extension of up to 3mm, apply a layer of the product carefully without coming into contact with the cuticles, from the base of the nail until you create the free edge of the nail.
- Cure for 3 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or for 60-90 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Then apply a second coat of the product following the same procedure.
- After curing the second layer, shape the desired shape with a file.